- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you visit Buenos Aires, you can't miss living one of the most traditional experiences of this city: going to a Tangueria. Enjoy a three-course dinner and a tango show at one of the most historical and classiest tango venues of Buenos Aires: El Viejo Almacen. The building dates back to the late 18th century, and has been used for the tango show since 1969. Here, you will have the opportunity to watch amazing professional tango dancers and to listen to a great live band.
Port pickup is included!
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people
- Port pickup
- Local Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Port Drop off
Av. Antártida Argentina 1355, C1104ACA CABA, Argentina
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
When your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires, your driver will accompany you to to San Telmo, the oldest neighborhood in Buenos Aires and the birthplace of tango, where "El Viejo Almacen" (The old Store) is located.
The building where El Viejo Almacén is located dates back to the end of the 18th century, more precisely to the year 1769. In 1969, Edmundo Leonel Rivero turned it into a "Temple of Tango" and from that moment on, EL VIEJO ALMACÉN was the obligatory rendezvous of the best expressions of citizen music.
Great exponents of tango passed through El Viejo Almacén: Aníbal Troilo, Osvaldo Pugliese, Roberto Goyeneche among many others, shown their talents and were appreciated and applauded by countless personalities including King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia of Spain, Presidents of different nations of the world and many other personalities who made possible that the fame of EL VIEJO ALMACÉN transcended beyond our country.
El Viejo Almacén has an impressive show with professional dancers and a live band, in addition to offering you a delicious three-step gourmet menu.
• Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Av. Pres. Ramon Antonio Castillo 13, Buenos Aires Argentina
• El Viejo Almacen, Balcarce 799, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.