- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you visit Buenos Aires, you can't miss living one of the most traditional experiences of this city: going to a Tangueria. Enjoy a three-course dinner and a tango show at one of the most historical and classiest tango venues of Buenos Aires: El Viejo Almacen. The building dates back to the late 18th century, and has been used for the tango show since 1969. Here, you will have the opportunity to watch amazing professional tango dancers and to listen to a great live band.
Port pickup is included!
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people
- Port pickup
- Local Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - El Viejo Almacen
- Port Drop off
Av. Antártida Argentina 1355, C1104ACA CABA, Argentina
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
El Viejo Almacén Tango Cena Show Buenos Aires, Av. Independencia 299, C1099AAC CABA, Argentina
When your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires, your driver will accompany you to to San Telmo, the oldest neighborhood in Buenos Aires and the birthplace of tango, where "El Viejo Almacen" (The old Store) is located.
Pass By: Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Av. Pres. Ramon Antonio Castillo 13, Buenos Aires Argentina
You will start your night enjoying a three-course dinner in which you can hoose between an international menu and the most typical Argentine dishes and wineries.
You will then cross the street to a small theater with an intimate stage. The tango show will begin with a short movie about its history, and then you'll be amazed at the professional dancers and their moves, as the live tango orchestra plays along, accompanied by an Argentine folk music group.
The show lasts for about 1 hour 40 minutes.
This excursion concludes within a 15-minute taxi ride to the cruise port (not included).
Sample menu (choice of one each):
• Minced Meat Empanadas duet.
• Creamy Leek Soup with croutons and parmesan cheese.
• Bruschetta: Salmon - Longaniza (spicy pork sausage) in Basil reduction - Artisan Pâté.
• Raw Ham Rolls with cream cheese, arugula and candied tomatoes.
• Our Sirloin Steak with leafy greens and spicy crunchy potatoes.
• Chicken Involtini Capresse, sautéed with vegetables and potatoes with olive oil.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: El Viejo Almacen, Balcarce 799, Buenos Aires Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.