- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you want to live the golden age of Argentine tango, Tango Porteño is the right place to go. Have a great tango show and indulge yourself in the sophisticated decoration, the incredible staging and live the tango at its best, accompanied by top quality cuisine.
This is an unprecedented spectacle, with more than 30 artists and 12 live musicians on stage.
Port pickup is included!
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people
- Port pickup
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Port Drop off
Traveler pickup is offered
Buenos Aires Cruise Port
Tour concludes in downtown Buenos Aires (approx. 15-minute taxi ride to cruise ship port)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
When your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires, you will be picked up at the Port.
Pass By: Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
With your driver, you will head to Tango Porteño, a tango venue that used to be a movie theater, located in Downtown Buenos Aires on the famous 9 de Julio Avenue and just a few meters from the obelisk.
Once you are taken to your seat, enjoy a three-course meal featuring different options of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by Argentine wines (See below for a sample menu).
The Tango show starts at 10.15 pm. World class dancers take advantage of the wide stage while wall-screens provide beautiful images of dancing couples. The power and the impacting sound of the live band and the singers is going to leave you breathless.The meticulous scenography and costumes at the Tango Porteño create the ultimate framework to transport you to that enchanting time when all Buenos Aires was tango. This will be an unforgettable experience.
This excursion concludes within a 15-minute taxi ride to the cruise port (not included).
Sample three-course dinner menu (subject to change):
Starters (choose one of the following):
• Classic creole little pies stuffed with knife-cut veal meat and green olives.
• Ham and raw ham duet accompanied by cheese dices, potato pudding in mustard and spring onion cream on green leaves bouquet.
• Glazed onion, shallot and leek cream soup with countryside bread croutons and fresh parsley rain.Main Courses (choose one of the following):
• Grilled Angus boneless steak with potato texture, cherry tomatoes, peppers and provolone cheese.
• Chicken breast stuffed with bacon and arugula, accompanied by toffeed sweet potato purée, rosemary flavored vegetable tian and lime soft sauce.
• Pork flank with potato texture, cherry tomatoes, peppers and provolone cheese.
• Italian Fettuccine with peppers and baby eggplants in basil and chestnuts soft cream sauce.Desserts (choose one of the following):
• Spiced semisweet chocolate ice cream, accompanied by classic rice and milk pudding on base of praliné
• Porteño typical dessert tasting: Crème caramel homemade custard, cheeses and confitures trilogy, crème-caramel ice cream on orange and cocoa crispy biscuit.Included Beverages:
• San Felipe wine
• Beer, sodas, mineral water
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Tango Porteno, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.