- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Uruguay and enjoy Colonia del Sacramento. Founded in 1680 by Portuguese people, this small town with a beautiful colonial architecture awakens admiration among visitors who walk along the cobblestoned streets and marvel at residences and colourful houses. For these reasons, Colonia was declared World Heritage by UNESCO.
- Overnight accommodation
- Transfers hotel/ferry terminal and ferry terminal/hotel in Buenos Aires.
- Transfers terminal/hotel and hotel terminal in Colonia.
- 2-hour city tour with a local tour guide
- One night accommodation, 4* hotel room on double basis: Hotel Posada Plaza Mayor (4*) or Posada San Antonio (4*
- Food and drinks (except breakfast at the hotel)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in centrally located Buenos Aires hotels and appartments
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Your itinerary begins with the pick up at your hotel/apartment in Buenos Aires to go to the ship terminal. Once there, your tour begins by boarding the fast ferry to cross Río de la Plata and get to Colonia.
Upon arrival, you will be received by a local tour guide who will help you to check in at the hotel. A little later, you will enjoy a 2-hour city tour through this lovely town where you will be able to admire the historic area and the main attractions, with the river playing the leading role. Once this tour is finished, your tour guide will give you useful tips about restaurants, museums, stores and other activities for the evening and the following day.
After spending the night at your hotel, you will have a free day to enjoy the colonial town, squares, small coffee bars, restaurants, museums, handicraft shops and the beautiful yacht marina.
During the afternoon, you will be picked up at the hotel to be driven to the terminal to get the ferry back to Buenos Aires. A private driver will be waiting for you upon arrival to take you back to your selected location.
Price: USD per pax, room on double basis, breakfast included.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the closest Uruguayan Embassy to ask if you need a visa to visit the country.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.