- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Join us for a full day guided kayak tour and personalized adventure in Patagonia Argentina, paddling and circumnavigating Moreno lake, located in the most western area of Bariloche overlooking Mount López. Explore the narrow river passage that connects to Nahuel Huapi lake and enjoy a delicious outdoor lunch by the lake.
- Enjoy a unique guided kayak tour in Bariloche Area.
- Discover impressive views of Mount Tronador.
- World-Class Adventure travel services.
- Drive along “Small Circuit” for a sightseeing tour.
- Certified Kayak Guide (English/Spanish)
- Private Transportation
- Homemade and Tasty Outdoor Pic Nic lunch (AOL)
- Morning / Afternoon snacks (Cereal bars, trail-mix & non alcoholic beverages)
- All kayak equipment
- Expedition Tandem kayak w/rudder
- Life vest, spray skirt, splash kayak jacket
- Neoprene gloves & booties
- NRS Dry bags & Pelican cases for clothing and personal items
- First aid kit
- Gratuities (optional)
On request: Vegetarian Menu
Pick up will be at your hotel
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Drop off will be at your Hotel
Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Lopez Bay, distance 30 km/18 miles northwest from Bariloche city, driving along Nahuel Huapi lake shorelines. Our kayak guides we’ll give you a briefing about basic kayaking skills and safety instructions before launching the kayaks. Also we’ll provide you with all sea kayaking equipment such as: life vest, spray skirt, kayak jacket, dry bags, etc.
Once in the water we will start paddling at the foot of Mount López overlooking Nahuel Huapi lake, and then we will navigate a short narrow-calm river to get Moreno lake. During paddling you can discover Llao Llao Park close to the luxury LLao LLao Hotel & resort, circumnavigate “De los Clavos” Island, explore calm bays and take some breaks for photographing the wildlife, the spectacular landscapes or relax your mind in this paradise surrounded by the Andes in Northern Patagonia. After paddle 2 hs. in crystal clear water we will stop for a Pic Nic lunch in a secluded beach surrounded by pure Nature.
After lunch we will continue kayaking a couple of hours more exploring the lake and reching our final destination, where our vehicle will be waiting for a sightseeing tour along “Circuito Chico” with a short stop at “Punto Panorámico” arriving near 5:00 p.m. in Bariloche down town.
This itinerary is subject to changes based on the group and the weather conditions.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended equipment list:
- Waterproof jacket (gore tex or similar)
- Mountain / fast drying pants
- Base layer & extra
- Fleece & extra
- Woolen hat / gloves
- Cap / sun screen
- Pair of socks
- Small towel
- Personal Items
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.