- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us on this historically chronological tour about "urban art" in Buenos Aires. While all of its development will be done in the City through visits to different neighbourhoods, you will also see how this type of art has evolved from "vandalism" to an added value, aesthetically speaking, in the most trendy venues of the city.
- Professional guide
- Walking Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Our visit will begin with understanding the background of graffitti and it´s meaning for the "porteños" mixed with the stading and the updated reality of the City, we will walk by a couple different artists that portray and shape the ways argentinean streets are.
We will explore Colegiales, Chacarita, Palermo and Villa Crespo with a passionate and knowledgeable local guide. You will get the chance to visit open-air galleries and graffiti hotspots while you learn about the history of urban murals in the sophisticated metropolis.
Then we will continue our walk throughout Palermo to finalize our visit on an antique house that stands as an art gallery where we will share an argentinean drink.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.