- 3 to 4 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• Transfer IN from Airport to your accommodation in Ushuaia with a mini city tour
• Tierra del Fuego National Park tour with mini Trekking
• Beagle Channel Navigation tour
• Lakes off Road
• Transfer OUT from you hotel to Ushuaia's Airport
- Transfer IN from Airport to your accommodation in Ushuaia with a mini city tour
- Tierra del Fuego National Park tour with mini Trekking
- Beagle Channel Navigation tour
- Lakes off Road
- Transfer OUT from you hotel to Ushuaia's Airport
- Specialized Guides
- Lunch on day 2
- This package does not include accommodation in Ushuaia
- Entrance fee to Tierra del Fuego National Park (around U$D 24)
- Harbor taxes for Navigation (around U$D 2)
- Transportation to the Harbor for the Navigation
We will pick you up from your accommodation in Ushuaia
At your arrival in Ushuaia.
Lakes off Road around 9 am
National Park around 8 am
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Same place as the pick up
Day 1: We will be waiting for you at the Airport upon your arrival to Ushuaia to show you a little bit around before taking you to your local accommodation. If your flight arrives in the morning you will be able to take the Beagle Channel Navigation tour this day.
Leaving from the port in a comfortable catamaran, crossing the bay of Ushuaia and enjoying the mountainous environment. In the course of the navigation, we will visit colonies of Southamerican Furs Seals, Rock Cormorants and Imperial Cormorants. We approach the lighthouse Les Eclaireurs, icon of our city and we return to the city bordering the coast of the Beagle Channel. This excursion does not include transportation from the hotel. Embarkation will be at the harbor right down town.
Day 2: Lakes off Road (L)
We pick you up at your hotel in the morning and we head to Ushuaia’s exit through the National Road N°3 towards North. We will follow the road where we will be amazed by the landscapes offered by Andes Mountains. We finally get to pass this mountains range through the legendary “Paso Garibaldi”; we will have the most spectacular view just in front of our eyes, Escondido and Fagnano Lakes are now visible. We descend to the head of the Escondido Lake only accessible on a 4x4 vehicle. After this we will continue the 4x4 adventure to get to Fagnano lake where we will have an intense contact with the nature. Lunch will be waiting for us back on the other side of the mountain range in an adorable historical hut. Lunch is included. At the Menu, Argentian Asado and wine!
Day 3: Tierra del Fuego National Park with mini trekking.
The adventure starts at the hotel, where the guide will pick you up around 8 am to start the journey to the National Park. We will visit every corner of park with our specialist guide that will assure us to have the closest experience with the landscape, the nature environment and all the history involved in this natural reserve that has such cultural and territorial importance. Our adventure will be made by interposing bus drives and small walking trails until we get to the end of National Road N°3 and Panamericana Road in Lapataia Bay.
Two options, if your flight on day 1 arrived in the afternoon you can take the Navigation on the Beagle Channel tour here. If you took the Navigation on day 1 and have a late afternoon flight this day we will drive you to the airport.
Day 4: If you have not taken a flight on the afternoon of Day 3 after the Park we will pick you up from you hotel to take you to the Airport and say goodbye!
End of the services!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - There is no minimum age for this package
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Dress Code is important: Weather in Ushuaia changes very fast so we must be ready. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. It is important to always have a waterproof layer. We recommend to get dressed in different layer and to always have on your daily backpack, scarf, gloves, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.