- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Trek through the valley covered in snow with snowshoes or crampons depending on the snow conditions.
Have an extremely intimate contact with nature!
- Specialized mountain guide
- Transportation to the beginning point of the trekking
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Lunch Box
- Snowshoes or crampons if needed
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Personal winter gear
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Your hotel in Ushuaia
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Esmeralda, Ushuaia Argentina
We begin our journey picking you up at your hotel and driving through
National Route 3 towards North. Getting away from the
Beagle Channel we will discover one the most important
valleys in the island, where we will start a
snowshoeing adventure over a peat area until we get to a
lenga forest. Crossing
beaver dams and following a stream which we will lead us to the
Esmeralda lagoon, we will be able to have our snack surrounded by
glaciers. When we are coming back we share the landscape meanwhile we wait the beavers appear making their vespertine labor. Once we get wondered with the forests engineers, we start making our way back to the bus. Heading South we will get to the city.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- You must be dressed appropriately for the excursion with warm and waterproof clothing, waterproof trekking shoes or snow boots.
- This trekking as a medium difficulty
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.