- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
With this basic package you are sure to cover the "Must Do" in Ushuaia.
This is a 2 Full Day package and it will require for you to stay 3 nights in situs.
This package includes:
• Tierra del Fuego National Park tour
• Beagle Channel Navigation tour
• Lakes off Road Tour
• Get to the End of the National Road N°3 inside the National Park
• Navigate the Beagle Channel
• Take a selfie at the Les Eclaireurs Lighthouse
• Cross the Andes Mountain Range on a 4x4 vehicule
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel on Day 1 and on the afternoon of Day 2
- Includes Lunch on Day 1
- Includes specialized guides on each excursion
- National Park tour
- Beagle Channel Navigation tour
- Lakes off Road tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This package does not include any hotel night in Ushuaia
- Does not include National Park Entrances (normally not charged during winter time) or harbor fees
- Does not include Lunch on Day 2
- Does not include transportation to the harbor on Day 2
Day1: Your hotel
Day 2: Tierra del Fuego Aventura Agency
Your hotel in Ushuaia on both days
Day 1 (L): Lakes off Road tour
We pick you up at your hotel in the morning around 9 am and we head to Ushuaia’s only road exit: the National Road N°3. Our first stop will be at the panoramic viewpoint of Carbajal Valley; we will be able to appreciate the features that the glaciers shaped back in the day. We continue the drive until we arrive to Ushuaia Blanca for a short stop. We get back on the road where we will be amazed by the spectacular landscapes covered by the Andes Mountain Range. We finally get to cross it through the legendary “Paso Garibaldi”; we will have the most spectacular postcard just in front of our eyes, Escondido and Fagnano Lakes are now visible. We start descending through an alternative road; this is the beginning of our 4x4 journey heading to the head of the Escondido Lake. Here is where we get inside the Fuegian forest through the paths that were used by the first lumberjacks looking to exploit these lands. This is how we get to our second stop: the Fagnano Lake, where we will prepare some Argentinian “Mate” and share the traditional “picada” (bread, cheese and difference cold cuts) while enjoying the amazing view of the lake and the Magellan fault line. We continue with our adventure by having lunch in a typical fuegian house.
Day 2: Beagle Channel Navigation and National Park tour
This morning the meeting point will be at 9:15 am at our agency located right down town only one block away from the harbor.
We will then start the adventure on the Beagle Channel sailing along Ushuaia's Bay while we enjoy the mountain scenery. We visit different colonies of Southamerican Fur Seals, Rock Cormorants, Royal and Imperial Shags. We sail by the iconic Les Eclaireurs lighthouse, and we go back to Ushuaia along the coast of the Beagle Channel.
Back from the Navigation you will have some free time down town to have lunch.
Around 2 pm we meet again in our agency to start with our National Park excursion. We depart through the National Road N° 3. Our first stop will be the Train of the End of the World. If you booked the upgrade you will embark the Train. After the Train ride for about 50 minutes our guide, driver and rest of passengers will be waiting for you at the final stop to continue with our itinerary inside the Park. For those who didn't take the Train we will have a small trek inside the park, close the train station.
We will visit all different environments inside the Park with the explanations of our local specialized guide. Some important points will be Lake Roca and the visit center Alakush and the beautiful sunset at Bahia Lapataia at the End of the National Road N°3.
Back in Ushuaia we drop you at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - There is no minimum age for this package
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- It is important to be dressed properly for a snowy weather.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.