- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A 3 hours ride, climbing the road deep in San Javier, just 12km away from San Miguel de Tucumán.
Get astonished by the views, feel the adrenaline going downhill with the bike.
Such an amazing adventure for everybody.
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Tour escort/host
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
Primera Confitería, San Javier. Transfer available from Yerba Buena. Additional charges may apply.
Sierra de San Javier is a protected aerea, depending on the National University.
The road is surrounded by the Yungas forest, that concentrates the 50% of the argentinian biodiversity, also being the southern jungle of its type around the world.
In the ride we will asscend from 500mts ASL to 1200 mts ASL, in a 8km stretch. Arriving San Javier you will get astonished with the viewpoints, the amazing landscapes, the trees, the birds.
After a few minutes riding on the top we will arrive to "El Cristo", a blessing christ builded back on 1942.
Then the tour continues to our last stop, the ruins of the University City. A pretentious project, abandoned since 1958, leaving a 800 tons and 6 flours building in the middle of nowhere near a beautiful tiny lake.
After a granted rest, we will return by the same road, this time experimenting the adrenaline of riding downhill.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.