- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Tucumán has a non recognizable number of paths available for Mountain Bike. Some of them are located in Yerba Buena, just 10 km away from San Miguel de Tucumán.
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Pickup and Drop-off available for consultance. Additional Charges may apply.
Yerba Buena office.
Leaving behind the city, the cars, the crowded streets, we will find an authentic mountain bike experience.
Riding deep in the forest, leading the path, enjoying this unique experience surrounded by the nature, hearing its sounds. Just the birds, the forest, the bikes and us.
The path starts in Cainzo River, located near Yerba Buena. We will go up by this dry riverbed, reaching the Horco Molle Reserve, where we will get inside the jungle in the Raices Path.
Almost all this tour is inside a protected area, so you will be available to see some animal species in their natural environment.
After a few climbs, and a little tired, we get a granted rest, up in the Agriculture School. From this place you should see a big part of the city, and feel the textures of a light air, far away the city, but just 12km away.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.