- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us, to a real Argentine-Andes experience, we are going to trekk almost 3 hours and a half during which we will be able to enjoy the views of Potrerillos dam, the pre-mountain range area and the frontal range, and some Condores and Guanacos on the area.
After that we are goin to enjoy a typical Argentinean asado with wine of Mendoza.
The trekking take place in Andes front Range, called "Cordon del Plata", is located in a homonymous provincial park 100 km away from Mendoza City. I invite you to discover a much less visited ravine, which is my personal favorite because given the smaller number of trekkers in the area it is very quiet so it is more likely to see the local fauna such as condors or guanacos.
- Bilingual profesional trekking guide
- Asado, cofee and snacks
- Wilderness advanced emergency medical technician (AEMT)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal gear
- Any service non mentioned
At 8. 30, I will pick you up. It will be a two-hour or 85-kilometer drive until the beginning of the trekking. On our route, we will have amazing views of the Potrerillos Dam and of the main mountains in the range; some of them reach the 5970 meters of altitude (Cerro Plata).
The trek along of this ravines have an approximate duration of 3 hours and a half during which we will be able to enjoy the views of Potrerillos dam, the pre-mountain range area and of some of the highest peaks in the Range.
When finalizing the hike, we will be welcomed with a typical Argentinean "asado", and wine from the region.
After lunch, we will enjoy some coffee or "mate", weather permitting, and we will return to the city at around 6. 30 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.