- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The invitation is to discover the Andes front range, is a beautiful range near from Mendoza city, it is very quiet so it is more likely to see the local fauna such as condors or guanacos.
The Front Andes Range, called "Cordon del Plata" or Vallecitos, is located in a homonymous provincial park 100 km away from Mendoza City
The difficulty of the ascent depends on how much you are willing to walk. For the more demanding trekkers we will be able to reach the summit of "Lomas blancas" at 3650m. Alternatively, in case you wish to enjoy the views, take pictures and avoid strenuous hikes, it will be up to you how far we get.
- Bilingual profesional trekking guide
- Box lunch and snacks
- Wilderness advanced emergency medical technician (AEMT)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Personal gear
- Any service non mentioned
Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup will be in any accommodation site.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Destino Montana, Mendoza, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
We are going to "Cordon del Plata" Andes front range, 80 km from Mendoza city
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate/high amount of walking is involved
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.