- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us and live a real gaucho experience with all inclusive.
We are going to the Andes front range "Cordon del plata", to a real ranch, where this Gauchos family, open the doors to show us how they live.
In the 3 hs and a half of horseback riding, we can enjoy amazing views and most probably watch some Guanacos and Condores.
After the ride, our host will be waiting for us, at the Ranch, with an Argentinean asado, with wine, vegetables and a lot more !
- Bilingual profesional trekking guide
- Asado, cofee and snacks
- Wilderness advanced emergency medical technician (AEMT)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal gear
- Any service non mentioned
Traveler pickup is offered
Any type of accommodation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Potrerillos Dam, Cacheuta, Mendoza Argentina
The view from the roadside, of the dam is beautiful.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Additional info Edit
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.