- 8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you are Mountain lover, and you enjoy the physical activity, join us in this trek until Confluencia, the first Aconcagua base camp. It is a one-day activity and almost a 16km round trip hike.
With a beautiful see of Aconcagua and its majestic southern wall in all the trekk.
In Confluencia we will be able to enjoy a nice lunchtime before going back.
- Private transportation
- Professional mountain guide
- Lunch, breakfast and snacks
- Wilderness advanced emergency medical technician (AEMT)
- Aconcagua entrance ticket
- Personal gear
- Evacuation services
- Any service non mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Puente del Inca
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puente del Inca, Las Cuevas, Province of Mendoza, Cuyo
We leave the car here and start the trekking in Aconcagua provincial park.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate/high amount of walking is involved
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.