- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Immerse in Patagonia’s natural beauty from one of its many lakes during this half-day kayaking tour, suitable for beginners or those with more skill. With an experienced guide, paddle around either Lake Moreno or Lake Gutiérrez, both just outside Bariloche in Nahuel Huapi National Park. Enjoy the serene natural atmosphere, stop to admire beautiful views of the forest and surrounding mountains, and learn about the natural history of the region from your guide. Snacks are included.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of life jacket and full kayak equipment
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Lake Moreno is located in the Natural Reserve Llao-Llao. You paddle surrounded by beautiful forests and magnificent views of Lopez Mountain, Capilla Mountain and the famous Llao-Llao Hotel. People staying at the Llao-Llao Hotel can start the excursion directly from its exclusive beach. Lake Gutiérrez is located in the Nahuel Huapi National Park only 30' far from the city centre. We paddle in crystal waters at the bottom of Mount D'Agostini to reach off the beaten track places.
• Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Lago Moreno, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Parque Municipal Llao Llao, Calle Pque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche R8405ARA Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children aged 14 or younger not permitted
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Suitable for beginners
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.