- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See stunning views from the top of Cerro Colorado, an extinct volcano in the Neuquen province of Argentina, on this full-day guided trekking tour. After hotel pickup in San Martin de los Andes, an experienced guide takes you on a moderate hike up the 5,833-foot (1,778-meter) mountain, showing you local plants and geological formations along the ascent. When you reach the summit, you’ll enjoy some of the best views of the region. Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour for a personalized experience.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Aerial tram ticket
Av. San Martín 437, Q8370 San Martin de los Andes, Neuquén, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Martín De Los Andes, Q8370 San Martín de los Andes, Neuquen, Argentina
Start the tour with the pick up from your hotel or from the central meeting point.
Stop At: Cerro Colorado, San Martin de los Andes Argentina
Prepare for a 3-hour climb up the statuesque volcano, which reaches 5,833 feet above sea level. Crossing a small, tranquil stream signifies your entrance to a lush forest, comprised of beech trees that rise to 98 feet high (30 meters).
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Lago Lacar, San Martin de los Andes Q8370 Argentina
Enjoy the view of this crystal-clear lake from the top of the Colorado Hill
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring sunblock and wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- You must bring your own lunch
- During the winter months (June through September), it is recommended that you wear warm clothes and bring a jacket or sweater
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.