- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a magnific bike trip from the inside of the Iguazú National Park to the Yaguareté Road. This in an exclusive adventure tour for bike nature lovers.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Popular choice with kids
- Led by a local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
Puerto Iguazu, Puerto Iguazu, Province of Misiones, Litoral
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the list, please, add it at the time of booking.
If your hotel is outside the pick up area, we will confirm the pick up from a central meeting point.
5am to 9am departure time will be arranged the same week as the tour operates.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Iguazu Argentina
This tour starts here.
Stop At: Iguazú Forest (Puerto Iguazú), Entre Rios 66 B, N3370 Puerto Iguazú, Misiónes, Argentina
The tour starts at the Gendarmerie Station on National Route 101 and you will be able to pedal for 4 hours in a natural rainforest, doing stops to observe the flora and fauna and to listen to your professional guide. Depending the physical aptitude of the group, you will travel between 10km and 40km.
At the end of the tour, you will enjoy a breakfast or an afternoon snack.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Difficulty of the tour: Medium
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.