- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn the culinary secrets of Argentina’s regional cuisine during a 4-hour cooking class with wine in Buenos Aires. Enjoy the kitchen of a local cooking instructor where you’ll learn to prepare an appetizer, main dish and dessert as you hear about the culinary heritage of the ‘Porteños’ (residents of the port city). At the end of your class, taste your creations along with a glass of argentine wine! Numbers are limited 12 people and the classes are private, ensuring an intimate experience with a small group of like-minded food lovers.
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Professional local cooking instructor
- All ingredients
- Food prepared during the class:
- Preparation of 3 courses
- Lunch or Dinner (depends on the selected option)
- Glass of wine
- Vegetarian menu available by reservation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tronador 3123, C1430DME CABA, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
Class starts with a description of the ingredients that will be used to prepare the dishes. Then begin to prepare the dishes yourself, with the help of a great instructor of vast experience. For the entree, prepare Argentine empanadas, you will learn the secrets of the filling and the dough. The stew is the main course, a typical Argentine dish prepared with a contemporary recipe, giving it a different flavor. Finally, the dessert will be a Dulce de Leche and Rum Semifreddo, a contemporary dessert prepared with classic ingredients of the argentine cuisine.
After the class, sit at the table with your host and companions, and enjoy your creations accompanying them with a typical Argentine wine.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Estación Coghlan, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.