- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Book a half day private fishing trip, Fly fishing, Spinning and/or Trolling, accompanied by our expert and best local guides who will take you for a floating trip on the Nahuel Huapi, Moreno or Gutiérrez Lakes. This excursion takes two fishermen by Semi Rigid Boats, perfect for fishing in those lakes. We will float on the lake you chose during a half day trip, fishing from the boat while drifting and also stopping often to wade and fish from the banks in the best spots.
At the end of the excursion, our assistant will meet us on the downriver with trucks and trailers to take everyone back to their lodgings.
We provide all fishing tackle and gear (including rods, reels, lines, flies, waders, shoes, etc.). No fishing experience is required in order to enjoy our customized trips!
IMPORTANT: When making the booking, please specify what type of fishing you wish to do and/or in which place.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Bariloche
- Transport by private vehicle
- All Needed Equipment
- Entrance fees to the National Park
- Fishing Licence: easy to acquire at the local airport or in the city, on the way to the fishing zone
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhaustive list, please indicate your hotel address so we can arrange your pick-up.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Centrally located Bariloche hotels
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nahuel Huapi Lake, Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi Argentina
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel/accommodation in Bariloche and you will head towards the boarding sport of the lake you chose.
The Nahuel Huapi Lake is the largest and most important lake in the region, giving the National Park its name, it can generally be viewed as several different lakes due to the size and depth of its seven large branches, each with its own changing characteristics. We fish from a motorboat on this huge lake, angling for very large trout: rainbow and brown mostly, but also some awesome brook trout –though difficult to catch on flies, they are a true challenge. (For fly-fishing, spinning, or trolling).
Always accompanied by your guide, you will also learn the history of the Bariloche`s region and the best fishing options as well as the local fauna.
After spending the morning or afternoon drifting and fishing, you will join shore, where our assistants will be waiting for you in order for you to take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- WHAT TO BRING? Comfortable Shoes And Clothes, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Cap.
- FISHING SEASON: The fishing season starts on November 1st and ends on May 1st every year, all around the National Park. However, for off season fishing, lakes Nahuel Huapi, Gutiérrez and Mascardi are open during May and October, and Moreno lake is open the whole year round for all the fishing modalities.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- There is maximum of 2 people per booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.