- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience Polo during a full day at an Estancia (ranch), accompanied by an expert instructor and a small-group of up to 15 polo players. Spend a day at a noble ranch and playing and learning polo techniques from the best. Being a very popular sport in Argentina, the country is now famous for its horses and players and the sport is entirely part of the Porteña Culture. Includes transportation from select Buenos Aires hotels within the areas of Monserrat, San Nicolas, Retiro, and Recoleta.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Lunch included
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Professional Polo guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Polo class
- Horseback riding
- Polo equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Tangol
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of Monserrat, San Nicolas, Retiro, and Recoleta
Buenos Aires, null
Traveler pickup is offered
This is not an exhaustive list, please indicate your hotel address at payment.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tangol, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
Be ready for convenient pickup at your Buenos Aires hotel (Montserrat, San Nicolas, Retiro, Recoleta) at 10:30 a.m., where you'll climb in to a comfortable tour vehicle for the 31-mile (50-km) ride to the ranch (estancia).
The team will welcome you with an informative talk about polo and the horses bred on the estancia. While you listen, snack on some empanadas and sip some local wine. Learn about polo's rules and techniques from the instructors, then walk out on the fields frequented by Adolfo Cambiaso, one of the world's best polo players. Mount up and take a 2-hour polo clinic, suitable for both beginners and advanced players.
Refuel with a traditional barbecue, known as an asado, featuring local meat and wine. Relax around the swimming pool, play tennis, or walk through the fields. Sip tea and mate, or sample Argentinian snacks before returning to Buenos Aires via bus.
Duration: 8 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable clothing and shoes recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.