- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a one of kind cooking class and enjoy a gastronomical dinner along in a small group activity, taught by a professional cook!
Enjoy the finest Argentinian and local cuisine, along with its rich history and culture in a fun and entertaining way.
Take the opportunity to meet people while sipping the best wines and eating home made gastronomic meals at the Argentine Experience during your holidays in Iguazu.
Learn how to make your own "Empanada" (Typical meat pie), to order the perfect steak in Spanish and to make exquisite "alfajores"!
You can start this cooking experience earlier with the Wine Cocktail Experience, during which you will learn how to make three wines-base cocktails, while tasting home made Pacu Tartar (South American fine fish) and Manioc chips.
- Wine tasting
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Professional cooking instructor
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Av. Brasil 57, N3370ANA Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
Start the night at at 6 pm with the Wine Cocktail Experience, where a sommelier will teach you how to make three wine-based cocktail before you make your own. Taste different varietals along local specialties.
Suit up with an apron and chef's hat, and start your cooking lesson with empanadas. Take part in a creative empanada-making competition to win fantastic prizes. Next, enjoy a picada: a typical Argentinian appetizer made of fine delicatessen and cheeses, accompanied with warm bread. Learn to order a juicy or perfectly cooked bife de lomo, Argentina's best steak and enjoy your delicious meat with a variety of oven-roasted vegetables. A combination of cheeses and sweets will be served as a typical Northern Argentina pre-dessert.
For a sweet finish, learn how to make alfajores, a treat that combines dulce de leche, melted chocolate and coconut shavings. During the whole dinner, well-known Zuccardi wines will be served. As a digestive, learn how to prepare the best mate drink, made of special herbs and warm water and beloved as one of Argentina's national pastimes.
The experience ends around 11:00 pm, after a fun night of learning and savoring the best food Argentina has to offer.
• The Argentine Experience, Av. Brasil 57, N3370ANA Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina
• Traditional empanada - Meat-filled hand pies.
• Picada - Shared dish consisting of cold cuts and fine cheeses accompanied with warm bread.
• Bife de lomo - Cooked-to-order steak accompanied by a variety of oven-roasted vegetables.
• Vegetarian option available
• Alfajor de maizena - Sweet treat that combines a biscuit with dulce de leche (caramel), melted chocolate fondue and coconut shavings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, such as celiac, lactose intolerant etc
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.