- 6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a full day trip to Tigre and discover the Deltas and its traditions. Have a day of fun during a unique journey in the first section of the islands on the River Carapachay, enjoying a horseback ride, interpretative hiking, Canoeing and/or Zip-lining.
Tigre is a unique suburb built around swampy land. Known for its calmness and relaxing waters, the city offers an overview of the Isleña culture and life style.
Enjoy an exquisite and typical lunch on the Delta and then appreciate an other activity, always accompanied by your guide.
Grasslands, lakes, birds and a profuse wildlife, find them in the 60 acres of this property just 40 minutes from the Tigre River Station!
- Lunch: Traditional Asado with sides and dessert
- Roundtrip by boat from Tigre Deltaventura Fluvial Terminal to base camp
- 2 Guided Activities Guided : Interpretive Trek, Canoe, Zip line And Horseback Riding.
- Snack: Hot Drinks and Homemade cakes with regional fruits
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Terminal Fluvial "Tigre", Bartolomé Mitre 375, Tigre. C1036AAE B1648CMG, B1648AAG, B1648AAG Tigre, Buenos Aires, Argentina
3/1/2019 - 9/30/2020
|Monday:||07:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delta, Tigre, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
In the morning, take the boat at the Deltaventura Fluvial Terminal in Tigre and enjoy a nice 45 minutes sailing excursion towards the north, riding along the Delta on the Carapachay River, until arriving at the Deltaventura base camp.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bonanza Deltaventura, tu estancia en el Delta, Rio Carapachay Km 13 Delta, Tigre 1648 Argentina
Once at destination, meet your guide and instructors who will offer you a variety of activities for you to enjoy. Choose between two activities for the whole day, each one taking between 2 or 3 hours:
- Interpretative Trekking in the Delta, walking around the 60 acres of lands, accompanied by an expert guide. Observa the local fauna and flora while your guide explains you the local traditions and culture, along with the life style of Isleños.
- Canoe on the Carapachay River and on within the deltas, accompanied by an expert instructors, explore the islands from the water, roaming and discover the beautiful landscapes of the region.
- Zip line in the woods, experience a moment full of adrenalin, jumping from trees to trees, accompanied by an expert instructors.
- Go for a Horsback Ride across the Delta's lands and enjoy the wonderfull landscapes for a 2 hours tour.
In between the two chosen activities, an exquisit lunch will be served at base camp: Complete Roast with salads and Dessert.
Tehn, after lunch, go for the 2nd chosen activity.
In the middle of the afternoon, enjoy a snacks and homemade pudding with regional fruit crafts., accompanied by hot drinks.
Then, at the end of the afternoon, take the boat back for an other 45 minutes sailing excursion to Tigre.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum group size is 2
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.