- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This two-day program is designed for those adventure lovers who want to get to know Ushuaia and all its wonders, far away from the traditional tourist circuits.
In the same trip, we combine activities like trekking, kayaking, fauna and flora watching, sailing and much more! Expert bilingual guides will accompany you all the way to enjoy the most of this experience. Groups of less than 7 people allow a personalised service and direct contact. We also include all meals and drinks.
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation at mountain refuge
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of all necessary equipment
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Estancia Harberton
- Entry/Admission - Crabs Gable Island®
- Entry/Admission - Lago Fagnano
- Entry/Admission - Lago Yehuin
- Sleeping Bag (you must bring your own or rent it)
Ushuaia Centrally located Hotels
Same as departure location
Day 1: Gable Island & Fagnano Lake
Stop At: Estancia Harberton, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
We start with the pick up from city centre hotels at 08:30 am. We leave Ushuaia heading east and towards the coast of the Beagle Channel, where we will arrive about 10:30 am. There we will perform one of our most active full day excursions in Tierra del Fuego. During the first part of this day we will go by minibus to the starting point of our canoe ride along the Lashifashaj river, we will sail down river to enter the Beagle Channel and continue along the sea up to the Harberton Ranch, around 12:30 pm. Arriving at the ranch, we will leave in a motor boat to sail to see penguins on an island.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Crabs Gable Island®, Av. San Martín 513 V9410BFF, V9410BFF Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Shortly after, we will continue sailing to hike in one of the most wild and beautiful places of the Beagle Channel: Gable Island, where we will enjoy a delicious lunch. On the way back from the ranch, we will change vehicles.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lago Fagnano, Tolhuin 9420 Argentina
The second part of the day begins at 5:00 pm., and takes us beyond the Cordillera de los Andes, on a trek through the forest and through Lake Fagnano. We will spend the night in our shelter located on the coast of this 100 km long lake, enjoying a magnificent view. At 8.30 pm dinner will be served, and then you can have a well earned rest.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight accommodation at mountain refuge (you must bring your own sleeping bag or rent one)
Day 2: Yehuin Lake & Cabras Hill
Stop At: Lago Yehuin, Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
Our day starts early, with breakfast being served at 08:00 am. Then, at 09:00 am, we set off for Yehuin Lake, behind the northern shore of Lake Fagnano where we will arrive after a 2-hour drive. We will visit Tolhuin and go on a 3 hours hike in an area where we can spot many birds and deer in our way to the Heart of the Island. At 12:30 pm we make a stop for lunch, near the source of the Indio River. In the afternoon, at 1:30 pm., we will ascend to Cabras Hill on a strong hike of almost 4 hours, which will reward us with an intact and infinite landscape: vegas, mallines, beaver dams, lakes and lagoons, horizon and mountains.
After the descent, we will return to our vehicles, where a snack awaits us, and then we return to Ushuaia towards the end of the afternoon.
Duration: 9 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Is required to know how to swim and being in good physical condition
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; vegetarian available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A large amount of walking is involved
- Minimum age is 11
- Additional fees may apply (up to US$25)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.