- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Its architecture, French style decoration and the exclusive refined details make Gala Tango the most glamorous place in Buenos Aires. Since your first contact with Gala Tango until the end of the show you will feel a different, overwhelming experience. Gourmet cuisine, specially designed for the strictest guests, complemented with wines from one of the most exclusive wine-houses in Argentina. An elegant, warm, refined Tango and folklore show defines Gala Tango as a superior option in popular art.
Port pickup is included!
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people
- Port pickup
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Gala Tango
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Av. Antártida Argentina 1355, C1104ACA CABA, Argentina
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
When your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires, head to San Telmo neighborhood, the birthplace of tango and the oldest "barrio" in Buenos Aires.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.