- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Its architecture, French style decoration and the exclusive refined details make Gala Tango the most glamorous place in Buenos Aires. Since your first contact with Gala Tango until the end of the show you will feel a different, overwhelming experience. Gourmet cuisine, specially designed for the strictest guests, complemented with wines from one of the most exclusive wine-houses in Argentina. An elegant, warm, refined Tango and folklore show defines Gala Tango as a superior option in popular art.
Port pickup is included!
- Tango Show
- Three-course dinner
- Soft Drinks and a bottle of wine every two people
- Port pickup
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Gala Tango
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Av. Antártida Argentina 1355, C1104ACA CABA, Argentina
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
When your cruise ship docks in Buenos Aires, head to San Telmo neighborhood, the birthplace of tango and the oldest "barrio" in Buenos Aires.
Pass By: Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martin, Av. Pres. Ramon Antonio Castillo 13, Buenos Aires Argentina
Arrive at a beautiful building where Gala Tango takes place and start the night enjoying a tango class or a wine tasting (choose your preference at the time of booking).
Then dig into a three-course meal featuring a wide array of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by national wines.
The show involves a typical Orchestra formed by a quintet (piano, large concertina, two violins, and double bass) accompanied by two tango singers, four dancing couples, a “charango” player and “boleadoras” show. The show closes with a moving tribute to Eva Perón.
The show's duration is 1 hour, 40 minutes.
This excursion concludes within a 15-minute taxi ride to the cruise port (not included).
Sample three course dinner menu (subject to change):
Cold and hot starters
• Salmon carpaccio
• Capresse salad with Prosciutto (raw ham)
• Caesar Salad
• Patagonian Cream Soup
• Grilled beef (350 grs) with potatos
• Slowly cooked beef (350 grs) with demi glace sauce and smashed potatos
• Breaded tenderloin
• Fish Selection
• Pork Bondiola
• Mozzarella and jam sorrentinos (stuffed pasta) with tomato sauce.
• Boiled Pears of Mendoza in Malbec wine with vainilla ice-cream
• Homemade custard with dulce de leche and cream
• Ice Cream Sundae
• Semfreddo of sabayon
• Warm pancake with Dulce de Leche
Included Drinks: finest wines and champagne from our most exclusive argentine winestores, water, soda and coffee.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Gala Tango, 1064, 5 de Julio 426, C1064ABB CABA, Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.