- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Designed specifically for savvy travelers or those with only a little time in Buenos Aires, the comprehensive Buenos Aires in one day walking tour will give you insights into everything there is to know about this fascinating city! By visiting more than 75 famous landmarks, you'll find yourself weaving your way through the historic downtown, Plaza de Mayo, San Telmo, Recoleta, Palermo, Barrio Norte and other neighborhoods. Whether you only have limited time in Buenos Aires or if you want to see it all, book the Buenos Aires in one day walking tour today!
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Local English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation during tour
Florida Garden Cafe
Tour concludes at one of the main restaurant districts (Recoleta, San Telmo, etc.)
May to September
Monday through Friday
October to April
This fun and in-depth walking tour allows you to better understand the history and culture of Buenos Aires. Your local guide will inform you about the local history, architecture, traditions and unique features you probably would never have discovered otherwise!
Some of the main sites and landmarks include:
Historic downtown and Plaza de Mayo - Cathedral, Cabildo, Casa Rosada, Puerto Madero and Mothers of the Disappeared
San Telmo - the picturesque, oldest neighborhood in Buenos Aires: Slave Market, Defensa Street, Plaza Dorrego Antiques market, colonial churches and houses
The Plaza San Martin park area - the most flamboyant areas of Buenos Aires that gave it the reputation of being "The Paris of the South"
Famous Recoleta and Palermo neighborhoods - visit the world-famous Recoleta Cemetery, including a history of the life and death of Eva Peron
*Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 8 and under are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult
- Note: tour operates rain or shine
- Please note: during the tour, it is necessary to take a one taxi ride to get to one attraction to another. Taxi cost is not included and is approximately USD $5-7
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.