- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a Mountain Bike circuit chosen by the majority of people who have some experience in cycling or already made another of our tours as the Rainforest Circuit and left wanting some more. It goes through natural scenery immensely beautiful and magnificen
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
Centrally located Salta hotels.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
• Duration: Full Day. From 10am a 17pm approx. (The length varies according to the group level)
• Departure Times: 9:00 hs. and/or 14:00 hs.
• Level of difficulty: Medium or moderate. Can participate all kind of people, with a minimum fit and minimal technical skill. Different paths to choose depending on the physical level of the participants. Please note: Not suitable for people with vertigo because it crosses a bridge of nearly 40 mts. high.
• Region: Lerma´s Valley / El Toro Creek.
• Price: See the Tours Price List
• Include: Transfers, Complete Equipment (Bikes, Helmets, etc.), snacks, mineral water, Bilingual Guides, Insurance.
• What to Bring: Comfortable clothes - Hat - Sunglasses - Trekking shoes or sandals - Sunblock.
The Quebrada El Toro is the natural channel of communication between the Lerma's Valley and the Puna. For thousands of years was used by groups of people to move, so there are many archaeological sites.
This circuit begins in the village of Campo Quijano known as The Andes Portal, which arrive in vehicle. The circuit runs the first part of the gorge, an area with deep canyons and lush vegetation in summer.
Crossing the Bridge Known part of the route of the famous Train to the Clouds, understanding how this marvel of engineering work and knowing some stations now abandoned as Rio Blanco and El Alisal.
With an small Trekking, will arrive to a beautiful waterfall called "Chorro Azul", without a doubt the preferred point to make a stop to chat, relax and get energy to continue into the second part of the circuit.
The second part of the circuit is to make a downhill of 6 km to the point where expect the vehicle to return Salta.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- HEIGHTS: All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- WEIGHTS: All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.