- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a complimentary hotel pickup and a visit to two Milongas that are located in the neighborhoods of San Telmo and Palermo in Buenos Aires. The first Milonga is "bohemian" and usually has a live orchestra. Here you will take a class to learn the Tango, and spend time practicing before heading to the second location. The second Milonga contrasts with the first because it is a more formal one that sticks to the roots of Tango. The show here is run by professional dancers who dance a demonstration that lasts about 3 tangos (about 10-15 minutes). You will be able to dance here too. Both Milongas have guaranteed tables reserved especially for you.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Bilingual driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Group tango class
- Entry/Admission - Calle Defensa
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Buenos Aires
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Calle Defensa Bairro San Telmo, Buenos Aires Argentina
After a group class where you will learn the secrets and mysteries of tango, and you are going to be the protagonist of the night.
The tour includes a visit to the most famous dance halls of the city (Milongas); where in addition to practice the steps you learned in the dance lesson, you will enjoy live shows with orchestras of great experience and professional dancers.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.