- 6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover from an exciting and adventurous standpoint the most visited place in Tierra del Fuego.
With our specialized guides it is possible to get to know in detail this recovered paradise, where the mountains are accessible from the sea, and the fresh water of rivers and lakes mixes with the sea. On this tour you get to walk through the forest, and canoeing down rivers, and across lagoons to get into the famous Lapataia Bay.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Lunch & Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional bilingual guide (English/Spanish)
- Entrance fee to the National Park ($17 USD)
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego
- Entry/Admission - Lago Roca
- Entry/Admission - Bahia Lapataia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your lodging in Ushuaia is included. Summer pickup is usually between 8:00 and 9:15 a.m. (from October to mid-April) and winter pickup is usually between 9:00 and 9:30 a.m. (from mid-April to September). If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide your hotel name when booking in the 'special requirements' box. If you are staying at an Airbnb please let us know your Airbnb address and your personal phone number so that we can arrange pickup at your lodging.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Tierra del Fuego, Avenida Gral San Martin 1395, Ushuaia V9410BGA Argentina
After a morning pickup from your hotel in Ushuaia, you’ll head to Tierra del Fuego National Park (entrance fee not included). Soon after, you’ll reach Ensenada Bay inside the park, where you’ll be able to enjoy beautiful views of the Beagle Channel, with the Redonda, Hoste and Navarino islands. From there, you’ll start hiking through the Shore Path for about 7 km, or 4.4 miles. Walking through this environment will allow you to spot the diverse flora and bird fauna of the Beagle Channel and the Fuegian forest, as well as the traces of old natives’ settlements. Winter: over winter season the Shore Path remains closed, so instead, we take short hikes through the woods to discover its wonders.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lago Roca, Tierra del Fuego National Park Argentina
After a 3-hour hike (during summer), or hiking for a total of 90 minutes (during winter), you’ll access Acigami Lake (also known as Roca Lake), where you’ll enjoy a comforting hot lunch within our tent dome. Afterwards, you’ll start your paddle journey down the Lapataia river (1 hr approx. - canoeing is subject to weather conditions).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bahia Lapataia, Ushuaia Argentina
Your paddle will end at Lapataia Bay (in the Beagle Channel), where the National Route Nº 3 comes to its end. From there, you’ll be driven back to your hotel in Ushuaia.
Notes: The boats used are inflatable and they usually seat up to 8 people plus the guide. Times in the itinerary are estimated and may vary due to conditions of an operational nature such as bad weather, etc. Duration of the summer tour: 8/9 hours, trekking: 3 hours. Winter tour: 6/7 hours, trekking: short treks for no more than 90 minutes total. Canoeing difficulty: low
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any dietary restrictions (if any) at time of booking. You may use the “Special Requirements” box for that matter
- Basic, recommended attire: trekking boots,waterproof jacket, warm clothing, extra pair of socks
- Tours taking place on Dec 25th and Jan 1st may have a different pickup and drop-off time (tba)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.