- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We pick up at the hotel from our private guide / driver to begin the tour of the first winery, you will travel from 20 minutes to 1 hour (depending on the region to visit).we have three regions,Maipu, Lujan de Cuyo and Valle de uco one of the best region for Malbec this region is about 112 km from Mendoza City, There you will visit the facilities, taste and enjoy some of the best Malbec in the world. In the second winery, you will start the same process again, and in the third winery there you will have lunch with the exquisiteses of the Mendocina kitchen.
- Bottled water
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- The listed price does not include lunch or tasting
Departure is from the Hotel lobby were you are staying.
From any day of the tours is set departure time ca be fron 9am or 10am to be at the winery.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Tours start & finish at the Hotel were the pasenger is staying.
Wine Country tours consist of visiting and tasting the wine of three different Winery And have lunch in one of them Duration of the tour 5 to 6 hours depending on the region, with the with a great view of the Andes Mountain.
You get to taste some excellent wine, some of them the best in the world. It all wineries you will take at least three different wine that they offered you All this is are in a small group from 3 to 15 person some of them in private.
4 person in a private car or SUV From 5 to 20 people or more in a van or bus with a private guide
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Meal & tasting are not Included. Only on request.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.