- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
What better way to introduce yourself to one of the world's most vibrant cities than in a private city tour that is just for you? The Tour Guide will show you not only the main attractions of BA , but also the hidden gems you would not otherwise see in a cramped bus tour, giving you a local perspective of our culture and sharing the Argentine experience to visitors from all over. Pick the tour guide´s brain about everything from history, education, religion, politics, real estate, to anything and everything that makes up the Argentine culture; the tour guide is a fountain of wisdom!
- Professional guide (Licensed by Buenos Aires City Government)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (with professional driver and insurance for passengers as the low in BA asks)
- The price of U$D 85.- is for a group minimum 10 PASSENGERS
- This an excelent deal for travel agents or large groups or families.
- Entrance fees (in case you decide to enter to any museum or futboll stadium)
- Food and drinks
- Transfer to the International Airport after the tour is available upon request (it is not included in the price of the tour, please ask for prices)
- Note this is a shore excursion for passengers WHO DONT CARRY LUGGAGE.
Cruise port. GATE 13. Passenger who dont carry luggage go out the port through GATE 13, once you crossed this gate, the tour guide will be waiting for the group holding a sign with the name of the person who made the booking. If for any fortuit reason you leave through a different gate, please look for the tour guide at GATE 13 (it is the only in the port).
At Cruise Port. If the group need to be dropped off at any hotel or at the Airport, it is availavle upon request. Please, note the price is for a tour by a van which does not have trunk for the luggage of 18 pax (Mercedez Benz Sprinter for 19 pax). If you carry luggage , we need to rent a bigger van, which is a higher cost (please contact the supplier asking for prices).
Throughout the tour, a professional tour guide will take you to key places such as the main historic center, and the bustling bohemian quarter, the french neighborhood of Recoleta (including a guided visit to the famours cemetery). At each stop, the tour guide will show you local secrets and give you insight into whatever topic that most interests you. An ideal way for anyone to experience Buenos Aires’ highlights and beyond, this tour is sure to make you fall in love with the city. During the tour you will explore:
-Plaza de Mayo, Including the place where the mothers of the people killed during the ´70 meet once a week, BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit included) and Casa Rosada (outside).
- Colon Theatre, the Obelisk, 9 de Julio Av.
- Puerto Madero & San Telmo (fly market available only onb sundays)
- La Boca (including Caminito and Boca Juniors stadium form outside )
- Recoleta (including a guided visit to the famous cementery, the guide is LICENSED TO LEAD IN THE CEMENTERY).
- Palermo garden (the rosegarden is closed on mondays)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Luggage is not allowed. The tour is for passenger who DONT CARRY LUGGAGE (If the group carry luggage we need a bigger van, it can be organized upon request, please ask for prices )
- Transfer to the International Airport after the tour is available upon request (it is not included in the price of the tour, please ask for prices).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.