- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit the highlights of eclectic Buenos Aires on this city overview where you will explore the history, architecture, and culture of the city. Your personal tour guide will take you through the contrasting parts of the city teaching you everything you need to know. Starting the day in Plaza de Mayo, the main center of the city, you’ll first learn about the city’s rich history and tumultuous politics. Next, visit the luxury neighborhood of Recoleta where you’ll discover why Buenos Aires is called “the Paris of South America”. Learn about the people who shaped the city as you visit the world-renowned Recoleta Cemetery, where Eva Peron is buried, along with many other iconic Argentines. The guide will also take you to the bohemian neighborhood of La Boca, where Tango started. Finishing the day immersed in Argentine culture.
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicl
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Airport pickup and drop-off (available on request, it applies extra charge from U$D 100.-, depending on which kind of vehicle we need)
- Capacity for luggage: if you are a group up to 4, the tour is by car and the capacity of the trunk is just for 2 suitcases and 2 carry on.
Every day between 9.00 to 9,30 am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Explore Buenos Aires highlights on this exciting 4-hour Buenos Aires tour . Known as the Paris of South America, the city has famous attractions like the Government house, from where Evita Peron used to talk to the people.The Metropolitan Cathedral, the church where the Pope Francis used to celebrate mass.Tango, the music which identifies Buenos Aires started 150 years ago in the colorful quarter of La Boca .The upscale neighborhood of Recoleta, full of French mansionsand a guided visit to the famous cementery of Recoleta is included, visiting Evita Peron´s grave. During this comprehensive tour, your tour guide will provide you a complete introduction about our history, our economy and our culture. Our tour guides are licensed by the Buenos Aires Goverment.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.