- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you are in Argentina and you are visiting Buenos Aires, we suggest you enjoy a tango night adventure that you will never forget, a tour of the less "touristy" tango. We take you to discover a local milonga in neighborhood clubs, a traditional room where locals and visitors gather to dance tango in neighborhood clubs. You will learn about the history of tango, declared Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO and then you will take a group class with expert couples, where you can learn and enjoy your first steps.
The activity is for a minimum of 2 people. Duration: 3,5/ 4hours.
- Public transportation / taxi
- Bilingual guide (Spanish / English)
- Tickets to the Milonga and tango lesson (group)
- Entry/Admission - To the milonga!
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick you up at the hotel at 8pm (time to be confirmed).
On this tour you will visit the typical places where the locals enjoy this genre so characteristic of the Rio de la Plata. You will discover the less “touristy” tango, practiced by the locals in their spare time, the popular tango… We include the visit to a Milonga (tango ballroom) and a group class to understand the basic steps of tango.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: To the milonga!, Loyola 43, C1414 AUA, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.