- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our local guide will take you on this unique bike tour experience to discover the beautiful landscapes of the Quebrada de Humahuaca and explore the farms area of Tilcara. First you will ride our bikes to explore the Quebrada and then you will have a short hiking to visit the fossils of the Cerro Amarillo and a visit to an archeological site, the Pucara of Juella, with a spectacular view to the Juella’s Gorge.
- Mountain bikes and helmet.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish / English)
- The guide carries a first aid kit and cell phone during the whole ride.
- Entry/Admission - Quebrada de Humahuaca
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
On this tour we´ll ride our bikes in gravel roads on a rural atmosphere. A short hike will take us to admire the fossils of the Cerro Amarillo and we will visit the Pucara of Juella, an archeological site, with a favoulos view to the Juella’s Gorge.
Duration: 5hs. / 20km
Duration: 5 hours
Location: Quebrada de Humahuaca, Humahuaca, Province of Jujuy, Northern Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.