- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
I lived the experience of riding a bicycle, in contact with nature and surrounded by incredible mountain landscapes, lakes and natural beaches touring the famous small circuit and knowing the most emblematic places of Bariloche. During your tour you can: Take the best photo of Bariloche at the Panoramic Point, visit the legendary Swiss Colony and go through the Berlina Brewery Factory, discover the impressive Lopez Bay and enjoy its crystal clear waters and take a few minutes rest on the Beaches from Villa Tacul. At the end we recommend making a technical stop at Cerveceria Patagonia and finally, before delivering the bike, appreciate the Hotel Llao Llao and the San Eduardo Chapel, symbols of the City.
Bike Deluxe The 27.5 "and 29" road bikes are high-end, suitable for more experienced cyclists.Sizes available for cyclists from 160 cm to 210 cm high They have front suspension, hydraulic disc brakes, twenty-seven changes, inflator, size carrier and sling.
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Assistance on route (payment)
- Bottled water
Av. Exequiel Bustillo 18300, Río Negro, Argentina
Returns to original departure point
Beautiful viewpoint of the green waters of Moreno Lake!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.