- 14 to 15 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Have you ever imagined floating in the crystal clear waters of the most beautiful Brazilian beaches? And in that moment you will be surrounded by Atlantic forest, beautiful coves and panoramas, in a more exclusive experience with a small group of people and escape from the large masses of tourists. Did you? Then be invited to participate in an unforgettable experience with us!
On this tour we leave Rio de Janeiro, towards Ilha Grande in a trip of approximately 3 hours to Angra dos Reis, with a snack stop, and to buy your drinks and food to take with you on the boat. Arriving there we will board our boat for a maximum of 15 people.
The tour lasts around 5-6 hours, and we stop at 5 stunning beaches, spending an hour at each stop. The actual beaches visited will depend on the weather, the wind direction and the number of visitors already on each beach. The lunch, snorkeling masks and swimming floats are provided.
Come to enjoy one day in paradise!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Local Sailor
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Photos Go-pro (underwater)
- Floats noodles;
- Container with ice, so you can bring your own drink
- Personal Accident Insurance (full name, passport and date of birth of each participant is required)
- Snacks - Local Snacks (Extra, Globo, Trakinas and others)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and Caipirinha
- Soda/Pop - Coke and Guaraná
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up is provided from the most of hotels in the south zone of Rio de Janeiro (Flamengo, Botafogo, Leme, Copacabana and Ipanema).
- We do not pick up in the region of City Center, Lapa, Santa Teresa and portuary zone. For this hotels the passengers are indicated to go to our meeting point in Flamengo. If necessary, another meeting point will be indicated.
- We do not pick up in the region of São Conrado, Barra da Tijuca and Olympic Park. For this hotels the passengers are indicated to go to Praia Ipanema Hotel, in Ipanema. If necessary, another meeting point will be indicated.
- Please contact the local supplier for details of your nearest pick-up point if necessary.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ilha Grande State Park, Av. Nacib Monteiro de Queiroz, s/n Vila do Abraao, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro 23968-000 Brazil
On the boat tour on Ilha Grande we make 4 stops from 40 to 60min and 1 stop for lunch on several beaches. Always looking to escape from crowded beaches and valuing the experience in the nature of the Islands
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age is 1 year
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival in the time to pick up
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.