- 5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend an amazing afternoon visiting the best of Rio: Christ The Redeemer Statue atop Corcovado Mountain, Sugarloaf Mountain, Selarón Steps, and the Metropolitan Cathedral. You will finish with a cable car ride to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain, where you get one of the city's most beautiful panoramic views and a chance to admire the sunset. Includes roundtrip transportation.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Guided half-day tour in Rio de Janeiro via air-conditioned van
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme) and West Zone (Barra da Tijuca) hotels
- Comfortable air-conditioned van with maximum capacity of 19 passengers
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Pao de Acucar
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Entry/Admission - Escadaria Selaron
- Food and drinks
Hotels in Rio de Janeiro's South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon) and West Zone (Barra da Tijuca).
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Spend an afternoon visiting Rio's most incredible sights on a tour that shows off the great views and grand attractions around Guanabara Bay. Your guide brings you to all prime landmarks - Christ The Redeemer, Metropolitan Cathedral, Selarón Steps, and Sugarloaf Mountain - along with vantage points on the mountains that stand over the city's most famous scenery.
The tour begins with a ride from your hotel to Corcovado, the 2,329-foot-tall (710-m) mountain famous for the colossal statue of Christ the Redeemer - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World - at its summit. After the drive through the Tijuca Forest that covers most of the mountain, admire the wonderful landscape around you from a viewpoint at the statue's feet.
Next, your guide takes you to the iconic Metropolitan Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro and the Selarón Steps, whose vivid colors take on a warm glow in the evening sun. Finish with a cable car ride to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain, where you get one of the city's most beautiful panoramic views and a chance to admire the sunset before you head back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- • Please inform your hotel to arrange your pickup
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary, provided they do not occupy a seat
- Maximum group size is 19 people
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Roundtrip transportation available from West Zone (Barra da Tijuca) and South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme) hotels via air-conditioned van. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Great trip from start to finish. Our guide Flávio and driver couldn’t have been more helpful, full of knowledge. Watching the sunset on Sugar Loaf Mountain was awesome If you’re looking to visit Rio consider this trip. So much to see with plenty of time for photos. A great all round trip and if you have Flávio for your guide you’ll have a fab time