- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Christ the Redeemer (Corcovado) is Brazil's most iconic landmark and a trip to Rio is not complete without visiting it! Pre-purchase your skip the line admission ticket and jump on the next available train up to the statue. Marvel at outstanding panoramic views of Rio de Janeiro and enjoy fantastic photo opportunities. Don't wait - book your tickets today!
- Choice of seating available
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Skip the line
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Trem do Corcovado
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Corcovado Train Station
Trains run every 20 minutes from 8am until 6pm
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Christ the Redeemer is a landmark that is recognised all around the world and is one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World. The statue is located on top of Corcovado which towers 2,300 feet (710 meters) over the city and benefits from over one million visitors each year.
After exchanging your evoucher for an admission ticket, your skip the line pass allows you to jump on the next available train up to the statue. Trains run every 20 minutes from 8am until 6pm and are usually busiest between 9am and 11am. Once you arrive at the top of Corcovado, you can relax and take in the breathtaking views this attraction has to offer. You can spend as much time as you want at the top, as your ticket is valid for any returning train.
The Christ statue is the symbol of the city of Rio de Janeiro and was first opened to the public on October 12th, 1931. It was chosen from amongst 41 other monuments to be one of the new 7 Wonders of the Modern World and is a must-see when in Brazil!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: upon arrival at the statue, please show your e-voucher to one of the Corcovado representatives. They will escort you to a priority line where you will receive the admission ticket. Once you receive your admission ticket, you'll be able to skip the line and jump on the next train
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please download your e-voucher to present at the attraction - your e-voucher needs to show the barcode
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.