- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get picked up at your hotel to explorer Carioca’s more important attractions, enjoy Brazilian's history and culture with the great and unique opportunity to have a full immersion in the wonderful nature recognized worldwide. Visit on this 8-hour private guided tour the statue of Christ the Redeemer, Tijuca Forest, the football temple Maracana, the Sambodromo, the Metropolitan Cathedral of São Sebastião, the Sugar Loaf cable car, Morro da Urca, Praia Vermelha (Red Beach). Enjoy Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon before returning to your hotel. Christ the redeemer and sugar loaf tickets are included. Lunch is not included.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional da Tijuca
- Entry/Admission - Bondinho Pao de Acucar
- Entry/Admission - Copacabana Beach
- Entry/Admission - Ipanema Beach
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian
- Entry/Admission - Leblon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Entry/Admission - Vermelha Beach
- Food and drinks
Zona South Hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy this exclusive and private city tour in Rio de Janeiro start to visit the Corcovado, where the statue of Christ the Redeemer is located, one of the seven wonders of the modern world and then we will move to Tijuca Forest, where the guide will show the beautiful natural treasures. You will go to football temple visiting and know the Pele's house the Maracana and the stadium museum and understand the history of the World Cup finals stadium of 1950 and 2014.
Next step is the Sambodromo, the house of samba where the school's parades happen during Carnival in Rio. Moving on to visit the Metropolitan Cathedral of São Sebastião, patron of the city. Your stop for lunch is at an upscale steakhouse, as much as you can eat (at your own expense).
The tour continues towards the Sugar Loaf complex, to board on the most famous cable car, the Sugar Loaf cable car. In this same place visit Morro da Urca, Praia Vermelha (Red Beach) and the old Casino da Urca.
Rio de Janeiro city tour ends visiting the most famous beaches: Copacabana, Ipanema, and Leblon.
This activity is the perfect city tour for those who want to know Rio de Janeiro in a single day. Book your place. Obrigado.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.