- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The most complete private tour on TripAdvisor! Have an unforgettable experience on this VIP suitable, customizable 8-hour tour with the choice of a focus in nature or history! Visit amazing highlights in Rio, including Christ the Redeemer, Selarón Steps, Sugar Loaf and the beaches.
This custom tour also has the convenient option of tours with driver-guide, or separate guide and driver for maximum comfort, and offers only the most excellent, friendliest and most knowledgeable, carefully selected tour guides in Rio with the perfect spoken languages or native in: English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Russian and Chinese!
This tour is sure to please demanding travelers like yourself. What will you prefer?
• Knowledge seekers will be thrilled with the history option: Cinelândia square, the Olympic Boulevard and Metropolitan Cathedral.
• Free spirits will feel great with the nature option: Tijuca forest and its waterfall, Pepino beach at São Conrado and the Leblon viewpoint.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Get inside tips from a local
- Tours with a driver + guide: (separate for absolute comfort) Guided tour options: For solo traveler (sedan), For 2-3 travelers (suv) and for 4-15 travelers (minivan/van)
- Tours with a driver-guide: For 1 to 4 travelers. (SUV) The driver-guide will not guide at the touristic sights.
- Pick-up and drop-off from ANY hotel/ port/ national or international airport.
- Tours are private and customizable, and all guides are licensed.
- Transport by modern, air-conditioned vehicle and professional driver.
- Guides have excellent fluency in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Russian.
- In the presence of the tour guide, travelers will skip the initial line at the Sugar Loaf and to the Christ by van.
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Pao de Acucar
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels in Rio (including Barra da Tijuca)
We pick up at the national, international airports and Port.
If you would like a different pick-up time, please send us a message.
• Your guide will have a TRIP ADVISOR sign at the port or airport near the main gate.
• Your guide will wait for you in the hotel lobby.
Your hotel, port or airport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado Christ the Redeemer, Parque Nacional da Tijuca Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Begin your exciting private tour in Rio with 8am pick-up, going to one of the world´s New Seven Wonders, by train passing through the Tijuca National Forest, one of the largest urban forests worldwide. At the top, get sweeping views of Rio and take the time to snap photos. Your guide will take every photo you desire so feel free to ask!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Aterro Do Flamengo, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20021-140 Brazil
With 1.2 million square meters, meet the largest Urban park in the world.
Stop At: Pao de Acucar, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
You´ll be absolutely amazed by the views on top of Sugar Loaf hill. Hop a cable car to the top at 1,300 feet (396 meters), from where you'll enjoy more panoramic views of the city below. Along your visit, you'll get personalized attention from your private guide (if option selected) and plenty of opportunities to ask questions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
Simply put, the most beautiful beach, with the most beautiful people, in the south side of Rio. Don´t miss the opportunity to see Tom Jobim´s statue and take great shots of the beach and Dois Irmãos´hill.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Leblon Beach, Avenida Ataulfo de Paiva, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
At the end of Ipanema beach you will find Leblon.
Stop At: Mirante Do Leblon, Av. Niemeyer, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
This amazing viewpoint of all Leblon and Ipanema beaches, perfect for a quick magazinge cover shot !
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pepino Beach, Sao Conrado, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Also known as São Conrado Beach, if you chose NATURE as the tour focus, your guide will take you to see one lovely beach where adventurous people land after hang gliding, simply the best place in the world for flying.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cascatinha Taunay, Estrada Floresta da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-510 Brazil
If NATURE is the the chosen focus of your tour, we´ll also visit one of the largest Urban Forests in the World and its astonishing waterfall.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
We´ll relax passing by the Tropical forest and if we´re lucky we´ll see a few animals such as the Capuchin monkey, or the sloth.
Pass By: Rodrigo de Freitas Lake, Avenida Epitacio Pessoa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22471-001 Brazil
We´ll pass by one of the most expensive places to live in Rio, this luxurious neighborhood has the beautiful artificial lagoon Rodrigo de Freitas and its salty waters come from Leblon beach through a canal.
Stop At: The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, Avenida Republica do Chile 245, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-170 Brazil
If history is the chosen focus of the tour, we´ll visit the peculiar looking Cathedral and architecture buffs will fall in love with it.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Carioca Aqueduct, Rua Riachuelo 27, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20230-010 Brazil
We´ll pass by Roman Style Lapa Arches, what was once an aqueduct and where the Santa Teresa tram pass on top.
Stop At: Lapa e Arte, Rua Teotonio Regadas Loja 26B, Lapa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20021-360 Brazil
We´ll stop by the cute and artsy souvenir shop for optional souvenirs.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
The most popular stairway in the world by the artist Jorge Selaron, we´ll see colourful tiles from over 60 different countries.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cinelandia, Avenue rio Branco, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-050 Brazil
If history is the chosen focus of the tour, we´ll visit Our Petit Paris, the square with many impressive buildings from the early 1900´s and take the classic photo in front of Municipal Theater.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Theatro Municipal do Rio de Janeiro, Praca Floriano, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-050 Brazil
The copy of Opera Garnier from Paris!
Pass By: Guanabara Palace, Rua Pinheiro Machado s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22231-901 Brazil
Home of the Brazilian Government.
Stop At: Boulevard Olimpico, Praca Maua, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20081-240 Brazil
If history is the chosen focus of the tour, we´ll visit the great Ethnic Mural by Eduardo Kobra, the second largest in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Santa Teresa, Rua Aurea, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20240-210 Brazil
This is a great place to stop for lunch.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Special restaurants are available: gluten-free, vegan, halal, kosher, please advise.
- Airport pick-ups and drop-offs, as in any location, will follow the time of the tour (8 hours). Please send us your airline flight number and time as a "special request" if you are arriving at the airport.
- We recommend pick-up time at 8am if you´d like to see the Christ in a better, less crowded way.
- Your guide will wait for you in the hotel lobby. If you are exiting the port, your guide will have a TripAdvisor sign near gate 4.
- Please read the voucher after purchase for important information.
- Wheelchair accessible vans may be provided. Please choose the "van" option at the time of booking.
- Infant car seats are available. Please advise as a "special request."
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.