- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Embark on this 8-hour adventure to the Argentinean Falls of Iguazu National Park. Tour the Devil's Throat Circuit, Upper Circuit, and Boat Ride Great Adventure with small-group Tour of no more than 15 people. Enjoy a boat ride where you will cruise along the falls and even get wet at the end.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Boat ride
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform your accomodation name or address, we provide pickup from Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu. After we receive we can confirm your pickup time.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Iguazu National Park 3370 Argentina
Contact to the nature, Natural Trails, Visit the waterfalls from Argetninean side.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for the boat ride is 12 years old
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- It is recommended to bring a change of clothes as you will get wet on the boat ride
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.