- 4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Corcovado and Sugar Loaf on the same day and yes, it’s possible! Gather round all your friends and familiars (up to 15) and enjoy a great opportunity to meet two of greatest Rio’s landmarks at the same day, on an intimate tour. The transportation will pass through Santa Teresa and its unique charming architecture so you can visit the famous Selaron Steps. A van will pick-up and drop-off at most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana, leaving you with more free time to visit many other wonders.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pick up and drop-off (Rio's South Zone selected hotels only)
- Professional Tour Guide
- Transportation between sights
- Visit to Selaron Steps
- Van Ticket to Corcovado Mountain
- Cable Car Ticket (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Entry/Admission - Pao de Acucar
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
The Van passes through the dense Tijuca Rainforest to get to the Corcovado Mountain, located inside the Tijuca National Park
Stop At: Corcovado Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Get to the top of the Corcovado Mountain and view the 38m tall (125ft) Christ Redeemer Statue. The guide has between 40 and 50 minutes to show the wonderful sights of Rio. From the top, enjoy the spectacular views of Rio and the surrounding countryside.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
Santa Teresa, a neighborhood with a complete different vibe from the rest of Rio. Here, Old Rio comes alive. Santa Teresa is a neighborhood where laid-backness and tradition meet.
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
The beautiful steps done in ceramic by artist Jorge Selarón are one of a kind. You will have about 10 minutes or so to contemplate it before continue your tour back to your hotel or continuing on to Sugar Loaf Mountain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Morro da Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
If you have selected the option with cable car tickets, you’ll travel all the way to the top of Sugar Loaf in two steps by cable car. The first cable car takes you to Urca Hill, a vantage point 215 meters high for which already grants beautiful views of Guanabara Bay and its islands, the Rio-Niterói Bridge and Corcovado Mountain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pao de Acucar, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro
A second cable car takes you up to the top of the Sugar Loaf Mountain. At 395 meters we’ll enjoy splendid views of Copacabana beach, the Santa Cruz fortress and several beaches of Niterói. Enjoy this magnificent scenery for about 45 minutes until you have to get back down to catch the van which will bring you back to your hotel. If visiting in the afternoon, prepare yourself for the spectacular sunset from the top of Sugar Loaf.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Keep in mind that if you want to avoid picking other passenger, just ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation
- You have the option with or without Sugar Loaf tour. Pay atention when confirming your purchase.
- Light clothes, comfortable shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Bring a bottle of water
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
It was fairly good. Friendly people. However because of Carnaval, no one told me until half way through the tour that the selaron steps were not going to happen. I got kind of upset because I paid for something that didnt not happen. So, I never got to the steps during my trip. The tour guide was fairly nice, however he smoked around the group, and the most of us did not appreciate that. Otherwise I had a good time at Christ the redeemer and sugarloaf mountain.