- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
(Group Tour) Explore the beautiful beaches around Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande during this amazing 12 hours guided excursion, starting from Rio de Janeiro. Sail the magical turquoise blue waters through the islands around Angra for 6 hours, feel the breeze and relax while soaking up the tropical sun. The tour offers four stops where you can refresh yourself by diving into the ocean and snorkel along the way during this fun boat trip. Also, a tasty lunch will be served in a beautiful beach restaurant during one of the stops. Round-trip transportation from Rio de Janeiro is included and this is a big-group by bus speaking english and spanish.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
- Group tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- 6-hour boat trip
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Your hotel in the South Zone/Zona Sul of Rio (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon, Flamengo, Botafogo)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Returns to the original departure point
At around 7am - 7:30am, the pickup will be from your hotel in Rio by the bilingual guide who will accompany you during the whole trip. After a journey of approximately 4 hours (will depends on the traffic conditions), the experience begins. Be taken straight ahead to the pier where the sailboat will be waiting to take you on a beautiful trip around the most beautiful beaches of Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande, such as Araça beach, Freguesia de Santana beach, and Blue Lagoon, within many other spots that are so worthed to get to know.
Soak up the tropical sun, feel the fresh ocean breeze and just lay back to relax and enjoy the journey.
During this 6-hour tour on the sea, there will be 4 stops for you to get off board, dive, and snorkel in the water, walk along the idyllic beaches and purchase some drinks and snacks on board. Around noon, stop at the Japariz beach to have a tasty lunch (that is included) in a charming beach restaurant, offering a variety of traditional dishes to satisfy everyone's preferences.
At the end of the day, you will be safely taken back to the hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian and Vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Bring beach clothes and cover up clothing
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.