- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Amazon Rainforest is the biggest jungle on Earth. Don't miss anything by visiting it with an experienced guide. You'll see as many wild animals, and also visit the amazing Anavilhanas Archipelago. Lunch is included in this 8-Hour tour.
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel Drop off
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arquipelago de Anavilhanas, Manaus, Amazon River, State of Amazonas
This is the main place to be visited.
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Amazon River, Brazil
you will be sailing through the amazon river on this tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.