- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend the morning at Sugar Loaf Mountain, one of Rio de Janeiro's most famous icons. You'll take a breathtaking ride in a cable car to the top of the Sugar Loaf for panoramic views of one of the world's most beautiful cities. This morning tour takes you to one of Rio's most famous attractions and also includes a scenic tour of the city.
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional Tour Guide
- Panoramic city tour
- Cable Car Ticket (if option selected)
- Live audio guide – available in 9 different languages
- Entry/Admission - Morro da Urca
- Entry/Admission - Pao de Acucar
- Food and drinks
- Pickup from selected hotels in Barra da Tijuca available on request ($10.00 per person). Please contact the local provider to arrange this service
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Leblon Beach, Avenida Ataulfo de Paiva, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
See Leblon Beach
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
See Ipanema Beach
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
See Copacabana Beach
Pass By: Guanabara Palace, Rua Pinheiro Machado s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22231-901 Brazil
See Guanabara Palace
Pass By: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
See the Sambadrome, where the Samba School Parade happens every year.
Stop At: The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, Avenida Republica do Chile 245, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-170 Brazil
See from outside and get inside the iconic Cathedral
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Aterro Do Flamengo, Avenida Infante Dom Henrique s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20021-140 Brazil
See the beautiful Aterro do Flamengo
Pass By: Botafogo Bay, Praia de Botafogo 400, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22250-910 Brazil
See Botafogo's shore
Stop At: Morro da Urca, Praia Vermelha, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-270 Brazil
The first cable car takes you to Urca Hill, a vantage point 215 meters high for which already grants beautiful views of Guanabara Bay and its islands, Flamengo and Botafogo beaches, Santos Dummont Airport, the Rio-Niterói Bridge, Urca’s neighborhood and Corcovado Mountain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pao de Acucar, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
A second cable car takes you up to the top. When you get there, you will understand why Rio is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world. At 395 meters you’ll enjoy breathtaking views from Copacabana beach, Niterói and the Santa Cruz fortress. From up there, you will have no trouble understanding why Rio is nicknamed “Wonderful City”.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you select the option without tickets, we suggest you bring the amount in cash so it can be paid directly to the guide so you can be included on our voucher, otherwise you may have to enter the line for the purchase of tickets
- During Carnival, between Friday and Tuesday, there is the possibility of City Tour being reduced or excluded from the itinerary due to traffic issues and streets closed over the city
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat in case it’s hot
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Keep in mind that if you want to avoid picking other passenger, just ask us to be picked up from the last departure point on the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.