- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Head out of Rio for the day, where a schooner awaits to take you on a cruise of the turquoise blue waters and islands of Angra dos Reis and the Unesco World Heritage site of Ilha Grande with several stops for swimming including the blue Lagoon and Gipóia Island where you will stop for a delicious lunch.. With roundtrip hotel transportation and a buffet lunch included,
a day of relaxation lies ahead.
- 4.5 - hour schooner cruise
- Lunch - Buffet lunch - Vegetarian options available
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Gipoia Island
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 9:00pm
Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cataguas Island, Corredor Turistico da Ponta Leste, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro 23937-190 Brazil
The Island of Cataguas is certainly the most paradisiacal of the archipelago of Angra dos Reis. With a truly Caribbean aspect, the island, among the rest of the region, is the one that is closer to Angra, that is to the mainland. Get a sun bath in the Shcooner and dive into the crystal clear waters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lagoa Azul, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
The Lagoa Azul (Blue Lagoon) is a natural pool with sandy bottom, some rocks and predominantly blue water, located between two islets in the important historical region of Freguesia de Santana. The boats are anchored and visitors can go down to swim, float with "noodles" (foam floats) provided by the crews, snorkel (available for rental) or feed the "sargentinhos" fish (scientific name abdufdef) with bread crumbs, already addicted to being fed by visitors.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Baixo Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Deserted and beautiful beach, it is little known by tourists visiting Ilha Grande. Some end up having the pleasure of getting to know this refuge through boat trips around the region. With a good strip of clear and fine sand, it has a calm sea, which looks like a large natural pool, very suitable for swimming. Because of its beauty and tranquility, it enchants its visitors, who cannot resist a delicious swim in the crystal clear waters of this beach. This is a great place to relax, go hiking or go scuba diving. Surrounded by a large amount of preserved native forest, there is no nearby infrastructure, indicating that tourists bring food and drinks to the place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gipoia Island, Proximo a Vila Velha e a Ilha da Piedade Corredor Turistico da Ponta Leste, Angra Dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
It is the second largest island in the bay of Angra dos Reis, where you will make your last stop on the beach of Vitorino. On this beach is located the restaurant where you will have a delicious lunch (drinks not included). It is a good option for children and the elderly who wish to take a refreshing sea bath.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All tour takes place in the boat, not in the city of Angra dos Reis.
- The Tour itinerary is subject to change due to maritime conditions
- The boat ride takes about 4.5 hours.
- Wear light clothing and swimwear. Do not forget to bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Diving mask and Snorkel available for rent - Approximated cost: 20,00 BRL
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.