- 4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
End a night in Rio on a high note with the Ginga Tropical Show, a fascinating spectacle of music and dance. From your seat get to know the musical dimensions of Brazil. Samba, bossa nova and lambada spice up the stage, as do the ladies and gents dressed in vibrant Carnival costumes. Throw in live drumming, capoeira and folklore from all over the country, and you have a cultural feast. Select the option with dinner if you want to indulge in an all you can eat barbecue with many options of cuts of steak, pork, chicken and many sides and salads to choose from.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Hotel pickup included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana (South Zone)
- Barbecue dinner (if option selected)
- Ticket to Ginga Tropical Show
- Entry/Admission - Ginga Tropical
Traveler pickup is offered
* Roundtrip transfer to/from most hotels located in Sao Conrado, Copacabana, Ipanema and Leblon
* Please wait for your guide in the hotel lobby of your selected hotel. if your hotel is not listed, contact us so we can inform you the closest pick up location and time
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carretão Ipanema Classic Grill, R. Visc. de Pirajá, 112 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22410-003, Brazil
After Hotel pick-ups, if you choose show with dinner option, you will arrive at a traditional Barbecue Dinner, all you can eat style. Brazilian Churrascarias (Barbecue places) offer a wide variety of sides and alternative options. In case you decide to stick with a vegetarian option, you will still leave delighted. For those who prefered the show only option, they will be picked up at their hotels and meet the rest and the bus will head to the Show.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ginga Tropical, Rua Conde de Bernadotte, 26 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22430-200, Brazil
After dinner (if option selected) or hotel pick ups, head to the show at Leblon Theater takes a rhythmic tour through tupiniquins lands, passing through Parintins Festival, Lambada, Carimbó, Xaxado, Forró, Frevo, Maculelê, Capoeira, Dance of Orixás, Boleadeiras (RS), Bossa Nova, Samba de Gafieira, the worldwide known carnival
and much more.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.