- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you're working the Iguassu Falls circuit, then why not hit up the Argentine side of the falls with us? You'll get to see it from different points.
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation as indicated
- Empanada tasting
- Entrance fee to Iguassu Falls National Park
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- Entry/Admission - Iguazu Falls
- Entry/Admission - Iguacu River
- Entry/Admission - Iguazú Forest (Puerto Iguazú)
- Entry/Admission - Iguassu Falls Urban Adventures
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels. For travellers not at central hotels, meet at the Del Rey Hotel. Address: Del Rey Hotel, Rua Tarobá, 1020 - Centro, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85851-220.
Centrally located hotels or the Del Rey Hotel
Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iguazu Falls, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-750 Brazil
You’re here — why not see Iguassu Falls from the Argentinian side too! We’ll start the day early, heading towards the Brazil-Argentina border and immigration control. Once across we’ll be driving for about 20 minutes to reach Iguazu National Park.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Iguacu River, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana Brazil
Upon arrival, we'll head to the train station, where we catch the train to Devil’s Throat Station on the Argentinian side of the falls. From here, we'll continue by foot on a catwalk (2,000 meters round trip) above the Iguassu River, where we'll be treated to an amazing view of the still waters before they make their descent over the falls into a raging torrent of water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Iguazú Forest (Puerto Iguazú), Entre Rios 66 B, N3370 Puerto Iguazú, Misiónes, Argentina
After this epic view of the Devil’s Throat, we'll grab the train back so we can access the Upper Circuit, where we'll enjoy even more spectacular views of the Iguassu River, before a 45-minute walk through the Iguassu Forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Iguassu Falls Urban Adventures, Foz do Iguacu, State of Parana 85855-000 Brazil
We'll continue our walk, this time on the Lower Circuit, introducing us to the Iguassu Canyon. At 1,400 meters, it's here that we really have the opportunity to feel the falls. And since we're in Argentina, we really should try one of the country's best culinary creations - the empanada!
The empanada tasting can be done either before or after the lower trail depending on how hungry you are.
Once we are done, the last stop will be a break for lunch, with the option of even more empanadas if you didn’t get enough earlier! Or you can grab a sandwich or a buffet meal. (Please note that lunch is not included in the price of the tour.)
From here, we'll head back to the town of Foz do Iguassu where our tour of Iguassu Falls Argentina will come to a close!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes for walking. Note that in summer months, the temperature can reach 40 degrees Celsius (in winter, you will need warmer clothes, although temperatures can also get to 20 degrees Celsius). Bring sunscreen and bug repellent. A rain jacket or poncho is also encouraged if you don´t want to get wet from the mist of the falls
- Note that you must have your passport, visa and reciprocity fee to Argentina, as these fees cannot be paid at the border.
- Please note that we will need your passport details at the time of booking, in order to prepare for your border crossing. Having this information in advance will help to make our group’s crossing as quick as possible.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 7 are permitted to join this tour free of charge
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.