- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get to know the Brazilian and Argentinean Falls in a day and marvel at this natural phenomenon in different perspectives
- Roundtrip transfer from most downtown hotels In Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Professional Tour Guide
- Food and Beverages
- Iguassu National Park Entrance Fees
Most Hotels located in Foz do Iguaçu - Brazilian Side and some in Puerto Iguazu.
* If you are staying at Puerto Iguazu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point at Exe Hotel Cataratas - Address:Ruta Nacional 12 Km. 4 3370 Puerto Iguazú - Misiónes - Argentina
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Customers will be dropped off at their selected hotels or meeting point.
Nothing in the world of water compares to, or is more impressive than the natural spectacle provided by the stunning group of 275 waterfalls that make up the Iguassu Waterfalls.
A spectacular view formed by the massive group of waterfalls located at Iguassu. This must see tour affords spectacular views of Iguassu from Argentina´s side and Brazil's side of the border
The biggest waterfall is the “Devils Throat”, which is 90 meters high. The volume of water poured down creates a cloud of drizzling water that can be watched from kilometers away.
After hotels pick ups, tourists head towards Iguazu National Park, located in Argentina. A different view across the border portrays this wonderful natural beauty in an exciting way. From the visitor center a train departs every 30 minutes with stops for access to the upper and lower circuits or throat of the devil. You can walk all the walkways or only those that are convenient
Then the tourists return to the bus and head towards the Iguassu National Park. Embrained on the rocks with its 275 jumps, the Iguaçu Falls are the largest set of waterfalls in the world surrounded by the lush subtropical forest. The 01-kilometer course is done on foot with lookouts, lift bridges and souvenir shops. Wild animals such as the friendly Quati amuse tourists. Birds and butterflies give a special color to the place. After the visit to the Park on the Brazilian side, the passengers return to the bus that will take them to their respective hotels.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Iguaçu National Park entrance fee (Brazil side) - BRL 63.60. Brazilians pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs BRL 50.60. Children up to 11 years old have free admission.
- Iguazu National Park Entrance fee (Argentine side) - $600 pesos. Argentines pay half price. For tourists born in the Mercosur region, admission costs $480 pesos. Children up to 05 years old have free admission.
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu.
- Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- The above fees should be paid locally. Prices are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- To cross the border with Argentina, the documents accepted are - original identity card, National Driver's License and passport, even for children of any age.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil and Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.