- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Be one of the firsts to get to the top of our 7th Modern Wonder of the World, Christ, the Redeemer statue. The tour starts early in the morning making possible for you to take a good look at the whole city from the top of the Corcovado hill and take the most wonderful pictures, without the usual crowd. Once getting there so early, you will understand the value of having been one of the first to get there.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Entrances fees - Estimated local cash needed for entrance fees: USD 13 = BRL 41.00 per person. Entrance fees will be paid directly at the attractions. All major credit cards are accepted in both attractions. Attraction prices are subject to changes without prior notice
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado Christ the Redeemer
Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana, Av. Atlântica, 1020 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22010-000, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact local operator to know the best pick up location. Hotel pick up in a range of hotels by the cost of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ipanema Beach, Avenida Vieira Souto - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22420-002 Brazil
Ipanema beach is bordered by Arpoador Beach on one end and Leblon Beach on the other end. This beach is considered one of the main centers of activity for the city of Rio. One of the most expensive places to live, the neighborhood is full of wealthy residents.
Pass By: Copacabana Beach, Av. Atlantica - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22070-011 Brazil
Is one of the most famous and most beautiful beaches in the world. The atmosphere is very vibrant and the people are colorful and fun loving.After the pick-up we will start the tour from Copacabana Beach.
Pass By: Botafogo Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22250-040 Brazil
The Botafogo beach are one of the most beautiful postcards of Rio de Janeiro, being inside the Guanabara Bay and having the Sugar Loaf ahead to set the scene.
However the beach is more frequented by locals, for sports, sun bathing and recreation, instead of swimming. Occasionally some music concerts are organized in the place.
Pass By: Guanabara Palace, Rua Pinheiro Machado s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22231-901 Brazil
The palace was built around 1853 for a merchant named Machado Coelho in neoclassical style. It was acquired by the imperial government in 1865 in favor of the recently married Princess Isabella and the Count of Eu; On this occasion, the architect José Maria Jacinto Rebelo underwent some transformations to the building. He also planted a hundred palm trees to give more solemnity to the access road. In 1889, the building was confiscated by the Republican government and subjected to a new restoration in 1908 under the direction of Francisco Marcellino de Souza Aguiar and landscape architect Paul Villon, in an eclectic style. After various uses, the palace belongs since 1960 to the government of the state of Rio.
Pass By: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
The Tijuca Forest or Floresta da Tijuca is a tropical rainforest in the city of Rio de Janeiro which is 3.5% of the city of Rio de Janeiro, around 11 times Central Park in NY. The tour will reach Tijuca Forest with a stop at Paineiras to board the official vehicles of the National Park Authority to be able to reach the top of the Corcovado Hill where The Christ The Redeemer Statue is located.
Stop At: Corcovado Christ the Redeemer, Parque Nacional da Tijuca Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
From the top of Corcovado Hill you will be able to admire The Christ of the Redeemer statue, which has 38m or 125 feet in height and was made of reinforced concrete clad in a mosaic of thousands of triangular soapstone tiles, and also will have a chance to see some of the most beautiful views of the city.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Estr. Mirante Dona Marta, S/N Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
Only in case of poor visibility on the summit of the Corcovado, we will make an alternative stop at Mirante Dona Marta which offers one of the most incredible views of the city, guaranteeing the title of one of the most visited tourist attractions in Rio de Janeiro.
Duration: 25 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers older than 6 years
- Child rates apply provided they jave ID and do not occupy a seat
- operated by a multi-lingual guide - English and Spanish always
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to check if possible
- Note: If the road is closed due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.