- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
At 1,161 feet (354 meters) high, Pedra do Telégrafo, located in Pedra Branca State Park, offers sweeping views of beaches and Guaratiba Hill. With a guide, you'll hike to the summit, stopping at viewpoints along the way for photo ops. When booking, you can select the group tour option or upgrade to a private tour, which includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Rio de Janeiro.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Guide with experience in eco-adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Personal accident insurance
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for Regular tour option
Praça Cardeal Arcoverde, R. Barata Ribeiro, 197-161 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22011-001, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Private tour option: Hotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro
Group tour with transport option: Hotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro
Group tour without transport option: Meeting point for open groups: Praca Cardeal Arcoverde, R. Barata Ribeiro - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
The costs of transportation to the starting point of the trail are for the client in open groups without transportation, separate R$ 20.00 per person for round-trip public transportation (Subway + BRT + Bus).
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Your Pedra do Telégrafo experience begins on the trail from Praia Grande in Barra de Guaratiba (aka Caminho dos Pescadores). Hike 2 miles (3.5 km) along this moderate trail, passing by several viewpoints.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult rate applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Some amount of walking is involved
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour, date, or full refund
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes with good grip and bring a light snack, water, sunscreen, and insect repellent
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.